From the Heart of BMa

This Blog is intended for me, BMa, to write from my heart to my two beautiful Grandchildren. They have filled my life with joy and this Blog is to let them know how very much they mean to me. I will also share my inner love for my Daughter, my Mom, my brothers and their familes.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Only Through The Love Of A Child


July 2004 - John and Liz
Originally uploaded by turliz46.
John J. Wall was 51 years old when he passed away. I only knew him for 9 short months, but he had amajor impact on my life. He deeply loved me and showed me that love every day until he died. On the morning of October 24, 2004, I found John dead in our bed. I was completely devasted. Grief had overwhelmed me that I couldn't think straight, I felt guilty maybe I could have done something more to help prevent his passing, and nothing seemed real to me. Of course, my beautiful daughter Kathy knew that I needed family to help me overcome this tragidy in my life. Thinking only of me and what I needed she boarded the next plane and arrived to be by my side the very next day. To my joy she brought my grandson Marx with her as well. I couldn't sleep very well and could not even think of going into the bedroom, so I slept in my chair in the living room. The next morning as I was sitting in my chair, grieving and crying, I looked down the hallway and saw the door to the spare bedroom open. My daugther's shining smiling face was in the doorway. Then my sweet grandson came running down the hall shouting BMa, BMa!! He jumped into my arms and I held him close. He cuddled into me and sighed and shoftly said, I Love You BMa. I knew at that very moment that I would be OK. The grief and the hurt wasn't as bad and holding onto my little man was the best comfort I could have ever received. What a joy!! Thank you Kathy and Marx for helping me through the first couple of days. You saved me. Love You Muches.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad Marx was able to make a difficult time in your life easier. We love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home