From the Heart of BMa

This Blog is intended for me, BMa, to write from my heart to my two beautiful Grandchildren. They have filled my life with joy and this Blog is to let them know how very much they mean to me. I will also share my inner love for my Daughter, my Mom, my brothers and their familes.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Like long walks along the beach, blah blah blah

Dating at any age is very difficult. At 51, I have tried dating several times. During my dating adventures, I have been lucky enough to find some men that fall within the realm of what I am looking for and had some short term meaningful relationships. But lets face it, trying to find somone via date adds is very very difficult. Everyone wants to travel, wants romance and passion, likes the mountains and the beach, cuddling on the couch, sipping wine, yada yada yada. So what do you do or say to make yourself more interesting than the other 2 million adds out there that will at least spark an interest, with the right people? I do not know the answer. Maybe being direct is better. I think I am going to change my profile, yet again, to be more direct, a little more funny and state the obvious. I am looking for someone who can accept me for who I am and is willing to participate in my life and I will do the same in return. So why is that so difficult? Lot's of people (men and women) lie, yes can you believe it???, lie in their profiles. So you never, and I mean never, know what you are going to get when you finally decide to date. So here I go again on another dating adventure. This time I thought it would be fun to share my date experiences onmy blog and ask for advise as I go along. It couldn't hurt, right? Wish me luck - I am onmy way

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you looking for a funny woman "see..atle, whose atle?"? Are you looking for a woman who can enjoy a good fart joke, "one time I was on this plane..."? Are you looking for a woman who loves language "there are so many words you can make out of letters"? Are you looking for a woman who loves to travel? Perhaps a woman who is up for almost anything..please don't ask her to bend wire! Well here she is LIZ!

    he he..who do you think that would attract?

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger jon said…

    good luck, ms liz ;-)

    j.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home