From the Heart of BMa

This Blog is intended for me, BMa, to write from my heart to my two beautiful Grandchildren. They have filled my life with joy and this Blog is to let them know how very much they mean to me. I will also share my inner love for my Daughter, my Mom, my brothers and their familes.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Date Update

In March I wrote an article stating that I would fill you in on my dating adventures. Well, unfortunately, I guess unfortunately, I haven't done much dating. In April or May I started some communications with a gentelman named Bob. He seemed nice enough so we moved forward to phone conversation. Our relationship lingered at phone conversation for over a month. Bob kept putting off our meeting. I figured he might be heavier than he protrayed himself and was trying to win me over before we met I was right!! We finally met in June for dinner. Bob was not just heavier than I thought but much heavier!! he must be around 500lbs. But that is ok, he is a nice guy and we got along on the phone. I figured we could continue to get to know each other go out and see what happens. We dated for about two months. during this timeframe, his mother passed away which was very hard on him. We also only went to dinner and came back to my place. There was no real intentions on Bob's side to do anything more than that. Finally, he just stopped calling - guess why - without me going into any "intimate" details. yes, that apparently was the only thing on his mind and when it didn't happen. bye bye. There was no acceptance of the fact that I wanted to be his friend, see what we could actively do together, etc. No I realized this was his thing. He made the women feel sorry for him because of his size got what he wanted and moved on - well he moved on with me early - thank goodness.

So, I waited again and started up discussions during the holidays. I put myself out there again with the faith that there must be some nice guy out there just waiting for me. today I was IMing with someone I met on singlesnet and thought he was a nice guy. As our IM discussion continued however it slowly turned into a naughty inuendo type of discussion. Of course, I stopped right away.

So my question to all of you who might be reading this blog - are there any decent men out there? To the people that know me do you know anyone you can introduce me to so I can avoid this world of deception and sexual prowness. I guess I should understand that there will be some of this out there, but it is everywhere. why can't a decent fun loving woman find a nice decent fun loving guy? ok of my high horse. thanks for listening

2 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sorry mom, men seemed to be ruled by their third-leg...I don't know what to tell you. It is hard to deal with people in general and I can't even imagine what it must be like for you trying to date. I hope that maybe you will find someone already in your life that you are close with and that will blossom into something more, versus setting yourself up with all these crazies! you could always try my add(see other post) ;)

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger BMa said…

    Thanks sweetie. I might just take your advise and post the new add you suggested!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home